Current Temperature

15.3°C

September 29, 2020 September 29, 2020

Shop fire on Range Road 70

Posted on February 24, 2015 by 40 Mile Commentator
PHOTO SUBMITTED BY RYAN MCCRACKEN - Human error is believed to be the cause of a fire at a shop building that sent one man to hospital in Calgary with burns to his face and hands. Fire crews from Cypress County and Medicine Hat responded to the fire at 7:00 p.m. on Feb. 16.

PHOTO SUBMITTED BY RYAN MCCRACKEN – Human error is believed to be the cause of a fire at a shop building that sent one man to hospital in Calgary with burns to his face and hands. Fire crews from Cypress County and Medicine Hat responded to the fire at 7:00 p.m. on Feb. 16.

Leave a Reply

Get More Bow Island Commentator
Log In To Comment Latest Paper Subscribe